Once you have configured your MARA settings and have media in your library, you may upload and publish it to your organization’s website.
- On the home screen, navigate to the media you wish to modify and press the arrow to the right.
- Press the upload button at the top right.
- Depending on the size of the media and your internet connection, this may take several seconds to several minutes. Once the publish icon at the top right appears blue, press it.
- You will be directed to your organization’s WordPress. Log in with your credentials.
- Do not worry about filling out any information, MARA will do this automatically based on the title, tags, and description of the media in your library. Press the compose button at the top right corner when you are ready for MARA to publish your media.
- You will be redirected to your newly published media. To return to the MARA home screen, press the back button at the top left.